Hopefully you will be completely satisfied with our services but occasionally despite our best efforts things do go wrong. We will endeavour to sort those problems out without the need for a formal complaint, and in a collaborative non confrontational way. However, if you still wish to complain the following sets out our complaints procedure to guarantee that your complaint is treated seriously.
1. The person you speak to within WCCL Ltd will take details of your complaint and fill in a Customer Complaint Form. You may be asked to confirm the complaint in writing if the nature of the complaint is complex. Alternatively complete the form yourself by clicking here
2. We will contact you in writing within 10 working days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to the complaint and you will be invited to make written comment.
3. Within 21 days of receipt of the written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write informing you of the outcome of the investigation and describe what action will be taken.
4. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you should contact:
Wilkinson Construction Consultants Ltd
16th Floor Portland House
Bressenden Place London SW1E 5RS
5. Amanda will personally conduct a separate review of the dispute and contact you within 14 days to inform you of the result of this review.
6. If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of the dispute, and it relates to consultancy services we agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure or the mediation process operated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
7. If the dispute relates to Approved Inspector services we will refer your complaint to the Construction Industry Council Approved Inspector Registrar. As a result the matter will be dealt with in accordance with Section 3 of the Code of Conduct for Approved Inspectors and disciplinary procedures. If you wish to contact them yourselves the contact details are:
Construction Industry Council
26 Store Street
Telephone 020 7399 7400
Facsimile 020 7399 7425
E-mail [email protected]
8. If the dispute relates to technical interpretation of the Building Regulations, we will refer to the
determinations and appeals procedure as detailed in ‘A Guide to Determinations and Appeals’
published jointly by the Department for Communities and Local Government and National Assembly
The information which you give will be used for the following purposes:
The information will be kept securely, and will be kept no longer than necessary. Please note in the case of Approved Inspector applications this is likely to be 15 years post completion to comply with the Performance Standards
Registered with ICO to view full details search ZA064720
Website ® WILKINSON CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANTS LTD Contact [email protected]
Company details Co Reg No 06808615 Vat Reg No 977 3745 63 Approved Inspector Building Control CIC Licence No 153
Reg Address 16th Floor Portland House Bressenden Place London SW1E 5RS D&B D-U-N-S® No 211518835