Fire Risk Assessment
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) requires occupiers of premises to appoint a responsible person and to regularly assess the fire safety measures in the form of a detailed fire risk assessment. Company Owners, Directors and Managing Agents could face large fines (up to £400,000) and even imprisonment for non-compliance or for conducting an inadequate assessment. You are also at risk of invalidating your insurance cover in the event of a fire occurring
Wilkinson Construction Consultants take the headache out of compliance providing general and specific fire risk assessments, to meet your needs
Why Choose Us?
• Unlike many of our competitors our fire risk assessments are conducted and/or authorised by a qualified fire engineer (MIFireE) meaning we understand the fire codes and how to apply them to maximise occupancy and minimise risk.
• Our assessments are compliant with the guidance in the RRO but an also include recommendations on compliance with Building regulation Approved Document B: Fire Safety
• All risk assessments are backed up with supporting photographic evidence
• We can provide a simple pdf report or a fully hosted on line solution for owners of multiple sites
• All our reports now include the risk rating calculated in accordance with BS 9999 - Code of practice for fire safety inthe design, management and use of buildings.
• We can include CAD drawings denoting fire safety equipment in accordance with international standard ISO 6790
• We are market leaders in providing Construction phase risk assessments to address risk to occupied building during construction and refurbishment work.
• We can provide post-assessment support and assistance in obtaining building regulation consent for any alterations that are required.
• Prices from £250 plus VAT