The first of Dame Hackitts key recommendations comes into force this month as from 1 August 2021 Gateway One now applies. As a result buildings which are either 18m or over or have seven or more storeys, and contain two or more dwellings, must now submit a fire statement setting out fire safety considerations specific to the development, as part of the planning process.
Therefore it is even more important to appoint us early in the project (prior to planning) to make sure that your proposed statement will meet Building Regulation requirements.
Take our survey and enter a prize draw to win an Afternoon Tea experience at Patisserie Valerie.
We are looking to learn more about what you want from Building Control, so we are running a survey throughout September.
One lucky winner will receive a voucher for Afternoon Tea for two at Patisserie Valerie
It will only take a few minutes and will help us to help you, so please don’t delay.
Enter the prize draw now and complete the survey at BUILDING CONTROL SURVEY
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Wilkinson Construction Consultants Ltd 111 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 5SR (The Company)
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 01 09 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 30 09 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw complete the survey at https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/sv/VVpytQs/BUILDINGCONTROLSURVEY
- The company will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prize will be as follows:
- One singe prize of a voucher for afternoon tea for two at Patisserie Valerie and is subject to availability.
- The use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random and the draw will be broadcast live on our Facebook page
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal (£25:00) or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the company regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, the Company reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the Company reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Company for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Company’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here https://www.thebuildinginspector.org/privacy-policy/
Limitation of Liability
- The Company does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the Company does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.