Managing Director Geoff Wilkinson
Finance & HR Director Amanda Wilkinson
Senior Building Control Surveyor Mike Chambers
Senior Building Control Surveyor Keith Seeley
Graduate Structural Engineer Ben Ume
Trainee Building Control Surveyor Tom Copeland
Admin Team Leader Lorraine Gardner
Administrators Tracey Vollans Bridget Simmonds Tara Wilkinson
QA Administrator Chloe Prentice
Office Dog Suggs
We work closely with the following consultants
Scott Ollerenshaw – Building Control Inspector
Dennis Barry – Building Control Inspector
Ken Limpkin – Building Control Inspector
Terry Munton – Clerk of Works/Site Inspector
Hopefully you will be completely satisfied with our services but occasionally despite our best efforts things do go wrong. We will endeavour to sort those problems out without the need for a formal complaint, and in a collaborative non confrontational way.
However, if you still wish to complain the following sets out our complaints procedure to guarantee that your complaint is treated seriously.
- The person you speak to within WCCL Ltd will take details of your complaint and fill in a Customer Complaint Form (copy attached). You may be asked to confirm the complaint in writing if the nature of the complaint is complex.
- We will contact you in writing within 10 working days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to the complaint and you will be invited to make written comment.
- Within 21 days of receipt of the written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write informing you of the outcome of the investigation and describe what action will be taken.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you should contact:
Wilkinson Construction Consultants Ltd
111 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 0SR
- Amanda will personally conduct a separate review of the dispute and contact you within 14 days to inform you of the result of this review.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of the dispute, and it relates to consultancy services we agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure or the mediation process operated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- If the dispute relates to Approved Inspector services we will refer your complaint to the Construction Industry Council Approved Inspector Registrar. As a result, the matter will be dealt with in accordance with Section 3 of the Code of Conduct for Approved Inspectors and disciplinary procedures and in accordance with the CIC Approved Inspectors Register (CICAIR) Complaints Protocol. Further information can be found at www.cic.org.uk. The contact details are:
26 Store Street
Telephone: 020 7399 7403
If the dispute relates to technical interpretation of the Building Regulations, we will refer to the determinations and appeals procedure as detailed in ‘A Guide to Determinations and Appeals’ published jointly by the Department for Communities and Local Government and National Assembly
The information which you give will be used for the following purposes:
- to enable the company to create a computer and paper record of your application;
- to enable the application to be processed;
- to enable the company to compile statistics, or to assist other organisations to do so.
- to undertake consultations
- marketing to and of the companies services unless you clearly state otherwise
- to address complaints from members of public or statutory authorities
The information will be kept securely, and will be kept no longer than necessary. Please note in the case of Approved Inspector applications this is likely to be 15 years post completion to comply with the Performance Standards
Registered with ICO to view full details search ZA064720
A copy of the our Data Protection Policy can be downloaded here
Be Part Of The Team
Wilkinson’s are a company that believes in being the best, and are proud holders as of 2019 as Best Approved Inspector in the UK.
We have been growing and innovating since 2009 and excel at what we do because our people excel. If you share our positive, can-do attitude, our commitment to quality and our dedication to finding solutions rather than problems, you’ll fit right in.
As a small family business you’ll find that you are a part of a family not a corporate machine. There is no unnecessary bureaucracy and everyone mucks in – you’ll even find the MD getting his boots muddy or making the tea.
We absolutely want to be the best and you have a personal role in making that happen.
Structural Engineer (15 hours a week)
We are looking for a graduate or qualified structural engineer to undertake checking of structural calculations. Salary from £9 – 15/hr depending on experience.
Building Control Site Inspectors (open recruitment)
We are always interested to hear from experienced home based building control surveyors to undertake site inspections on Adhoc contract – paid as an hourly rate in arrears PAYE plus mileage at 25p mile and healthcare . Please send in your CV which we will hold for up to 6 months.
Salary Range £14 -30 p/h
Clients range from Domestic, Commercial, and Public Sector offering a really interesting and rewarding mix where every day is different
We are a fast growing flexible family run business that believes in doing the job properly with minimal bureaucracy, you will be able to concentrate on doing the job you enjoy with support when you need it.
Thinking of joining us?
Here’s what our staff say
“When I was made redundant from LABC, I thought my career was over and it hit my confidence. However Wilkinson’s had faith in my ability and offered me a job, giving me new motivation to get up each morning. The attitude, culture and support shown to staff and their families make it one of the best places I have ever worked, I really feel a valued member of a team”
“WCCL is a real ‘family’ business with the feeling that you are an extension of the family; always supportive and willing to help with ongoing progression to achieve your full potential”
WCCL are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications regardless of age, race, religion, sex, disability etc
Data Protection for job seekers to download a copy of our policy click here