Building Regulations approved inspector fire risk assessments wilkinson construction private building control london uk
Wilkinson Construction Consultants Approved Inspector Building RegulationsFire Risk Assessment
What is WCC?
Fire Risk Assessment
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) requires occupiers of premises to appoint a responsible person and to regularly assess the fire safety measures in the form of a detailed fire risk assessment. Company Owners, Directors and Managing Agents could face large fines (up to £400,000) and even imprisonment for non-compliance or for conducting an inadequate assessment. You are also at risk of invalidating your insurance cover in the event of a fire occurring
Wilkinson Construction Consultants take the headache out of compliance providing general and specific fire risk assessments, to meet your needs
Why Choose Us?
• Unlike many of our competitors our fire risk assessments are conducted and/or authorised by a qualified fire engineer (MIFireE) meaning we understand the fire codes and how to apply them to maximise occupancy and minimise risk.
• Our assessments are compliant with the guidance in the RRO but an also include recommendations on compliance with Building regulation Approved Document B: Fire Safety
• All risk assessments are backed up with supporting photographic evidence
• We can provide a simple pdf report or a fully hosted on line solution for owners of multiple sites
• All our reports now include the risk rating calculated in accordance with BS 9999 - Code of practice for fire safety inthe design, management and use of buildings.
• We can include CAD drawings denoting fire safety equipment in accordance with international standard ISO 6790
• We are market leaders in providing Construction phase risk assessments to address risk to occupied building during construction and refurbishment work.
• We can provide post-assessment support and assistance in obtaining building regulation consent for any alterations that are required.
• Prices from £250 plus VAT
Website ® WILKINSON CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANTS LTD Contact email@example.com
Company details Co Reg No 06808615 Vat Reg No 977 3745 63 Approved Inspector Building Control CIC Licence No 153
Reg Address 16th Floor Portland House Bressenden Place London SW1E 5RS D&B D-U-N-S® No 211518835
Wilkinson Construction Consultants Approved Inspector Building Regulations Fire Risk Assessment
16th Floor Portland House
, Bressenden Place
We may also share information about your use of our site with our social media,
advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information
that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their
services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.